Test model

The first model I completed was a test of both my skills with green stuff - which I'm using to create their masks (known as grotesques) - and of a potential color scheme.

I wasn't happy with the way it turned out - I used too much green stuff on the mask, the armor needs to be Dwarven Bronze, not Tin Bitz, and the uniform looks too pink. I also wasn't happy with the Cadian helmets, since the books describe them as having simple bowl helmets. To rectify the helmet situation, I've ordered forty WWII German infantry heads from Westwind Productions for an almost ridiculously low price. They should arrive this week or next.

I'll also be experimenting with the uniform by using the new Games Workshop washes, which I'm hoping will give me the look I want. The entire set arrives next week, yay!

In the meantime, I can convert my heart out.