6/14/08

First squad

In the weeks before these first posts, my camera broke. So there's a bit of a backlog of stuff to get caught up on, because I went nuts with the modeling. On the plus side, my new camera is infinitely better than the old one.

These are the first ten men, all general Blood Pact infantry (ie regular Guardsmen). For lack of a better term, I'll refer to them as Pacters. Only a couple have masks so far, and there's various little bits and gaps still to be filled with green stuff, but it gives a good idea of what the army's going to look like. I imagine about 60% of the army will have helmets, so until my German helmets arrive, I'm working with Catachan heads.

First, the men with masks:

Pacter with head trophy






Pacter with Hannibal Lecter-style mask (I had to!)








Entire squad (click the pic for full)



I'll expand upon some of the specific conversions in further posts.


0 comments: